Kenichi Carrigan is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in San Diego, CA. Carrigan specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Carrigan participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1998
New York Medical College 1998
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, General Preventive Medicine; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kenichi Carrigan MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92136Get Direction
Dr. Kenichi Carrigan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Dr. James E. LaMar M.D., M.P.H.34800 Bob Wilson Drive San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Phillip Mark Milgram M.D.4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Frederick Y Fung M.D.2001 4th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Kathy L Head M.D.525 3rd Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Christopher Bickford MD6515 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Stanley M. Besser M.D.10243 Genetic Center Dr San Diego CA 92121