Dr. Ann Cutcher is an internist practicing in Freeland, WA. Dr. Cutcher specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cutcher provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- U Med Ctr
Dr. Ann Boyd Cutcher M.D.'s Practice location
Freeland, WA 98249Get Direction
Dr. Ann Boyd Cutcher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Jodi R Ready MD19379 7th Ave Ne Poulsbo WA 98370
- Dr. Michael Young-june Lee MD1530 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Joel S Hagedorn M.D.355 Nw Richmond Beach Rd Seattle WA 98177
- Dr. Stacie Hien Ly MD12800 Bothell Everett Hwy Everett WA 98208