Dr. Karen Staggs is an anesthesiologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Staggs ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Staggs also might help manage pain after an operation.
Ms. Karen Michelle Staggs M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
Tavares, FL 32778Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Ms. Karen Michelle Staggs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Those Living with Lupus Are at Higher Risk of Atherosclerosis
Those living with lupus are at higher risk of getting blocked arteries due to the early development of atherosclerosis. New research indicates that vascular changes in lupus start quite early, much before any symptoms of vascular diseases appear. Understanding the risk of atherosclerosis, and taking...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michael L. Pylman MD1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58206
- Mr. Bryan Alexander Richardson M.D1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58206
- Dr. Robert Scott Childs M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Pedro Antonio Perez cartagena, m.d. M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Vinita J Parikh MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Michael R Schuster MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206