Digvijaya D. Navalkele MD, MPH
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology1430 TULANE AVE NEW ORLEANS LA, 70112
Dr. Digvijaya Navalkele practices Neuropathology in NEW ORLEANS, LA. Dr. Navalkele studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Digvijaya D. Navalkele MD, MPH's Practice location
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112Get Direction
Digvijaya D. Navalkele MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Navalkele
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
- Dr. Sheryl Martin-schild MD, PHD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Toby Gropen MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. John L Freiberg MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Michael A Puente MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Maria Bayard Weimer MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Bridget A Bagert MD4429 Clara Street New Orleans LA 70115