Dr. Gary Cappelletti is a Dentist practicing in Danville, CA. Dr. Cappelletti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gary Charles Cappelletti DDS's Practice location
Danville, CA 94526Get Direction
Dr. Gary Charles Cappelletti DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Mr. Darryl D. Burke DDS3600 Concord Blvd Concord CA 94519
- Dr. Ramona Yousefipour D.D.S2817 Main St Oakley California 94561
- Rodney Y. Kim DDS11100 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito California 94530
- Rodica T. Popovici DDS4450 San Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. Rosalyn C. Fontable D.M.D311111 Mission Boulevard Hayward California 94544
- Dr. Munira K. Lokhandwala DDS38350 Fremont Boulevard Fremont California 94536