Stacey Lu is a physical therapist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Stacey Lu specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stacey Lu can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stacey Lu will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stacey Lu PT's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90045Get Direction
LONG BEACH, CA 90806Get Direction
Stacey Lu PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Jason Wong DPT8797 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT1300 W 155th St Gardena CA 90247
- Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT8311 Florence Ave Downey CA 90240