Dr. Mehdi Shaari is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in West New York, NJ. Dr. Shaari specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1961
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Coney Island Hosp, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Otolaryngology; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Coney Island Hospital Program
Dr. Mehdi T. Shaari M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mehdi T. Shaari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.26-01 Corporal Kennedy Street Bayside New York 11360
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Richard Laurence Nass MD1430 2nd Avenue New York New York 10021
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 Saw Mill River Road Ardsley New York 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021