Dr. Kathleen Diller is a psychiatrist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Diller is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Diller diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Diller may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Diller treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Kathleen C Diller MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen C Diller MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Paul Jay Fink191 Presidential Boulevard Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Renata Angelini MD5300 W HILLSBORO BLVD coconut creek FL 33073
- Dr. Allen Y. Masry M.D.141 South Blackhorse Pike Blackwood New Jersey 08012
- Dr. Susanne Inez Steinberg MD351 New Albany Road Moorestown NJ 08057
- Henri Parens111 Presidential Blvd. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Ramesh B. Eluri M.D.4641 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19124