Dr. William Thomas Crow DO
Family Practitioner7975 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 200 Orlando FL, 32822
Dr. William Crow is a family practitioner practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Crow specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Crow possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Radiographic evidence of cranial bone mobility.
- Presence of Chapman reflex points in hospitalized patients with pneumonia.
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment of a 26-year-old woman with Bell's palsy.
- Influence of Belonolaimus longicaudatus on Nitrate Leaching in Turf.
- Effects of Belonolaimus longicaudatus Management and Nitrogen Fertility on Turf Quality of Golf Course Fairways.
- Slit Injection of 1,3-Dichloropropene for Management of Belonolaimus longicaudatus on Established Bermudagrass.
- Alternatives to fenamiphos for management of plant-parasitic nematodes on bermudagrass.
- Effect of sorghum-sudangrass and velvetbean cover crops on plant-parasitic nematodes associated with potato production in Florida.
- Yield Reduction and Root Damage to Cotton Induced by Belonolaimus longicaudatus.
- Population Dynamics of Belonolaimus longicaudatusin a Cotton Production System.
- Effects of potato-cotton cropping systems and nematicides on plant-parasitic nematodes and crop yields.
- Damage Function and Economic Threshold for Belonolaimus longicaudatus on Potato.
- Responses of Meloidogyne arenaria and M. incognita to Green Manures and Supplemental Urea in Glasshouse Culture.
- Impact of osteopathic manipulative treatment on cost of care for patients with
- Assessment of calvarial structure motion by MRI.
Dr. William Thomas Crow DO's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32822Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76107Get Direction
Dr. William Thomas Crow DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crow
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Miriam Rivera Irizarry M.D.339 Cypress Pkwy Kissimmee Florida 34759
- Donald Colbert Other1908 Boothe Cir Longwood FL 32750
- Dr. Tazeen T. Zaidi MD712 W. 25th Street Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Adrian L Burrowes MD985 Sr 436 Casselberry FL 32707
- Dr. Marcia A. Drewry DO2400 State Road 415 Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Rae E Ringenberg MD203 N Park Ave Apopka FL 32703