Dr. Demetrious Psimoulis is an anesthesiologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Psimoulis ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Psimoulis also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Demetrious K Psimoulis M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Demetrious K Psimoulis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Psimoulis
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Sharon D. Minott M.D.2300 Haggerty Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD15945 19 Mile Rd Charter Twp of Clinton MI 48038
- Dr. Ala Alosman M.D.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Viji V. Thomas MD39651 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Timothy J Schmale MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Craig T Hartrick MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073