Dr. Nicholas Peterson is a Chiropractor practicing in Ridgefield, CT. Dr. Peterson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Peterson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nicholas A Peterson D.C.'s Practice location
Ridgefield, CT 06877Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas A Peterson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Rennie Statler979 Route 22 Brewster New York 10509
- Dr. Jason V. Queiros D.C.488 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Anthony Tortorella D.C.267 Sport Hill Rd Easton CT 06612
- Dr. Lisa Marie Cavaliere D.C.359 E Main St Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Bruce Sirlin D.C.471 Bedford Rd Pleasantville NY 10570
- Dr. Ferdinand A Esser D.C.2050 Saw Mill River Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598