Dr. Abilio Munoz, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently sees patients in Austin, Texas. Dr. Munoz received a medical degree from ...
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1996
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Family Medicine
- University Tx Med School San Antonio
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio 1999
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Abilio Munoz MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78756Get Direction
Dr. Abilio Munoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munoz
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD5701 W SLAUGHTER LN BLDG C AUSTIN TX 78749
- Dr. John Francis Bangston M.D.11671 Jollyville Rd Austin TX 78759
- David L Sneed DO PA500 N CAPITAL OF TEXAS HWY AUSTIN TX 78746
- Dr. Claudia L. Legere M.D.2900 N Quinlan Park Rd Austin TX 78732
- Dr. Alan Schalscha DO1210 W BRAKER LN AUSTIN TX 78758
- Guadalupe Zamora Other2100 E 6th St Austin TX 78702