Dr. Mark Mcentire practices Periodontics in Charleston, SC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Mcentire has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Mcentire provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Mark Lane Mcentire D.M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lane Mcentire D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Joel B. Henriod D.D.S.173 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Mark Fred Yampolsky DDS., MS1064 Gardner Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. William C Sasser DMD2090 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Jonathan Harold Ross D.D.S.,M.H.S.25 Clark Summit Dr. Bluffton SC 29910
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Bjornson DDS, MHS1321 Chuck Dawley Blvd Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. Kara Grasso veeder D.M.D, M.S.D.173 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425