Dr. Richard Nedelman is a general surgeon practicing in Springfield, OH. Dr. Nedelman specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Nedelman provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University Hosp, Inc, General Surgery
Dr. Richard Martin Nedelman M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, OH 45504Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, OH 45504Get Direction
Dr. Richard Martin Nedelman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Demeter MD562 East Dayton Yellow Springs Road Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Errol John Britto M.D.30 W Mccreight Ave Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Steven Edward Conkel M.D., M.S.30 W Mccreight Ave Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Mark Richard Gazall D.O.131 N Ludlow St Dayton OH 45402
- Dr. Pamela Sue Bucklew-wilder M.D.30 W Mccreight Ave Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Christopher Madison MD244 Wilson Dr Xenia OH 45385