Dr. Justin Scott is a Dentist practicing in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Scott specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Justin Stuart Scott DMD's Practice location
Williamsburg, VA 23188Get Direction
Dr. Justin Stuart Scott DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Mckinley Lenard Price DDS635 Pilot House Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Mark A Huie DDS12725 Mcmanus Blvd Newport News VA 23602
- Dr. Steven Scott Stensland DDS7450 Richmond Rd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Ariel Wartofsky DDS119 Village Ave Yorktown VA 23693
- Dr. Heather Pham D.D.S.Building 577 Sternberg Ave Fort Eustis VA 23604
- Dr. Brooke Amber Hasenfelt DDS709 Mobjack Place Newport News VA 23606