Dr. Sonali Patel is a speech language pathologist practicing in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Dr. Patel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Patel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Patel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Sonali Salil Patel MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32256Get Direction
Sonali Salil Patel MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Amy Hughes800 PRUDENTIAL DR JACKSONVILLE FL 32207
- Sarah Katherine Funderburke M.A., CCC-SLP12001 ABESS BLVD APT 1211 JACKSONVILLE FL 32225
- Sarah Elizabeth Roskay M.S.3599 UNIVERSITY BLVD S JACKSONVILLE FL 32216
- Mrs. Lourdes Cecilia Corrales MA, CCC-SLP9471 BAYMEADOWS RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32256
- Mrs. Catherine Anne Rogero3311 BEACH BLVD JACKSONVILLE FL 32207
- Yvelisse Earle841 PRUDENTIAL DR JACKSONVILLE FL 32207