Dr. Arlan Garcia is a Chiropractor practicing in Victorville, CA. Dr. Garcia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Garcia seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Arlan Kenneth Garcia D.C.'s Practice location
Victorville, CA 92392Get Direction
Dr. Arlan Kenneth Garcia D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Athanasia A. Angelopoulos D.C.12241 Industrial Blvd Victorville CA 92395
- Ms. Anna Yatsenko D.C14960 Bear Valley Rd Victorville CA 92395
- Dr. John Charles Hollingsworth D.C.15366 Eleventh St Victorville CA 92395
- David K Evans DC16130 Kokanee Rd Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Carl J Melville D.C.251 NORTH HIGHWAY 173 LAKE ARROWHEAD CA 92321
- Dr. Lesley A Vance D.C.1519 S Reserve St Missoula MT 59801