Shaena mae Gonzalez is a physical therapist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Shaena mae Gonzalez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Shaena mae Gonzalez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Shaena mae Gonzalez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Shaena mae Sazon Gonzalez DPT's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Shaena mae Sazon Gonzalez DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Joseph Indrieri DPT8951 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Joel Lapka P.T.7730 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas NV 89129
- Tarah Badger Snow P.T.1710 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89012
- Ms. Megan Hauver DPT7690 Carmen Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Ms. Rachel Victoria Mullis DPT1807 N Stevens St Tacoma WA 98406
- Mrs. Megan K Lott-shaw4000 S. Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89119