Dr. Kathryn Hartman is a pediatrician practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Hartman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hartman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hartman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Children's Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Kathryn Ann Hartman M.D.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66204Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn Ann Hartman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartman
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Neal Blakely Anson M.D.UMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Annette M Beck MD11200 E Winner Rd Independence MO 64052