Karina Robertson is a physical therapist practicing in BALTIMORE, MD. Karina Robertson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karina Robertson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karina Robertson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Karina Biana Robertson DPT, PT's Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Karina Biana Robertson DPT, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.2809 Boston St Baltimore MD 21224
- Mrs. Michelle H. Fox P.T.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204