Kanchan Pandurang Kulkarni MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology3998 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia PA, 19114
Kanchan P. Kulkarni, MD, is a board-certified nuclear medicine physician at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. She has been a faculty at the Hospital Center since 2004 and has been the section direct ...
Education and Training
Bombay University, K.J. Somaiya Medical College And Research Centre MD
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Jefferson University Hospitals 2004
Kanchan Pandurang Kulkarni MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19114Get Direction
Kanchan Pandurang Kulkarni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kulkarni
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Paul O\'Moore M.D.1200 Old York Road Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Scott H. Faro MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Sandeep Deshmukh MD132 South 10th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Nancy A. Lee M.D.1200 Old York Road Abington Pennsylvania 19090
- Joan Mack20 Conshohocken State Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Lamberto G. Bentivoglio8127 Cedar Road Elkins Park Pennsylvania 19027