Dr. Michele Schillig is a Chiropractor practicing in Alliance, OH. Dr. Schillig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schillig seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michele Dawn Schillig D.C.'s Practice location
Alliance, OH 44601Get Direction
Dr. Michele Dawn Schillig D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Nathan Douglas Sikora D.C.4310 Avondale Ln Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Walter B Null DC4867 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH 44718