Dr. Lipika Nayak practices Neuropathology in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Nayak studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Lipika Nayak M.D's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64128Get Direction
Dr. Lipika Nayak M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Smoking - Warnings on the Link Between the Two
No one has to tell you that smoking causes severe health problems – there is a scary enough warning on every packet! Today, over 16 million Americans are living with a disease caused by smoking. On a global level, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year and by 2030, it is estimated...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- Dr. Arthur Roland Dick MD3599 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66160
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Donato MD5811 Truman Road Kansas City Missouri 64126
- Dr. Megan Baumgardner D.O.4350 SHAWNEE MISSION PKWY 3RD-FL Fairway KS 66205
- Dr. Richard J Barohn M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Kathryn A Hedges M.D.2000 Se Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Stanley Fisher M.D.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030