Dr. George Mckay is a Chiropractor practicing in Florissant, MO. Dr. Mckay specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mckay seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. George Albert Mckay D.C., ATC's Practice location
Florissant, MO 63033Get Direction
Alexandria, KY 41001Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15220Get Direction
Dr. George Albert Mckay D.C., ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. James E Hussey DC2621 Raymond Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. James William Hankinson D.C.11216 Manchester Road Kirkwood MO 63122
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.11426 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mccleary D.C.225 S. Meramec Avenue Clayton Mo 63105
- Dr. Christopher E. Sitarski D.C.4200 N. Cloverleaf Drive St. Peters Missouri 63376