Dr. Zalman Lewis practices Periodontics in Spring Valley, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Lewis has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Lewis provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Zalman Steven Lewis DDS's Practice location
Spring Valley, NY 10977Get Direction
Dr. Zalman Steven Lewis DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Celiac Disease Diagnosed?
DefinitionCeliac disease is an autoimmune disorder that leads to the damage in the lining of the small intestine when exposed to gluten in certain foods. People who have celiac disease are unable to properly digest gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. In these individuals, the damage...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- This Dietary Change Can Benefit Those with Crohn's Disease
Crohn’s disease affects the body’s gastrointestinal tract, usually but not always in the intestines. All along the GI tract, countless bacteria and microorganisms live and thrive from the time that a person turns one or two years of age. The relationship between this community of...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Mr. Lawrence E. Goettisheim DDS103 South Bedford Road Mt. Kisco New York 10549
- Ronald A. Montana DDS118 Prospect Street Ridgewood New Jersey 07450
- Dr. Eliaz Kaufman DDS, MS35 East 38th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Steve B Cela DDS95 Church Street White Plains NY 10601
- Dr. Ashley Beards DMD42 Wildey St Tarrytown NY 10591
- Dr. David Kallus DMD26 College Road Monsey NY 10952