Dr. Debra Heckmann is an audiologist practicing in Danbury, CT. Dr. Heckmann evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Heckmann takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Debra K Heckmann M.A.'s Practice location
Danbury, CT 06810Get Direction
Debra K Heckmann M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- The Gluten Loophole: Father and Daughter Circumvent Celiac Disease
An allergy is an abnormal reaction of the immune system to normally inoffensive substances called allergens. Most allergic reactions are harmless and easily resolved, but some can result in fatal anaphylactic shock if not attended to immediately.An allergic reaction is triggered when an allergen...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Buffalo State Football Player Isn't Letting Lupus Define Who He Is
Naseer Jackson plays football for SUNY Buffalo State Football, and he loves it. But, how Nas got to this point is a miracle. He plays for a Division III school which means he trains, plays, and gets tackled – hard. Division III school athletes get no glory, are not on national rosters, and they...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Dawn Clark Boyce AUD,FAAA,CCC-A40 Cross St Norwalk CT 06851
- Wendy Wallach-delucia M.S.107 Newtown Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Susan Sidransky Krutt AU.D15 Corporate Drive Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Julie Feldman AU.D.670 Stoneleigh Ave Carmel NY 10512
- Donna Marie Leonardo MS-CCC-A965 White Plains Rd Trumbull CT 06611
- Ms. Veralyn Davee M.A., CCC-A3 Church St New Milford CT 06776