Dr. Philip Kaplan is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, GA. Dr. Kaplan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kaplan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kaplan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Philip L Kaplan PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, GA 31901Get Direction
Dr. Philip L Kaplan PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. Pamela Beth Collman PHD3495 Piedmont Road (buckhead) Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Roselynn E Miller PSY.D.1315 Delauney Ave Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Ellen Speyer PHD1128 17th St Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Kevin James Weis PSY.D.2325 Brookstone Centre Parkway Columbus GA 31904
- Dr. Aimee Noel Staley PSYD2325 Brookstone Centre Parkway Columbus GA 31904
- Dr. David Pierce Walker PH.D.2325 Brookstone Centre Parkway Columbus GA 31904