Dr. Padiath Aslam is a general surgeon practicing in Rumford, ME. Dr. Aslam specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Aslam provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1960
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Vet Admin Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, General Surgery; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery
Dr. Padiath Aslam MD's Practice location
Rumford, ME 04276Get Direction
Dr. Padiath Aslam MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Dr. Shane Peter Lydon M.D.181 Franklin Health Commons Farmington ME 04938
- Dr. Linda S. Serna M.D.420 Franklin St Rumford ME 04276
- Dr. Eric V Gunther M.D.181 Franklin Health Commons Farmington ME 04938
- Dr. Ellen Cheney Davis M.D.420 Franklin St Rumford ME 04276
- Dr. Paul Matthew Doroghazi MD200 S Wenona St Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Dale D Bardo M.D.4 Orchard Dr Wilton ME 04294