Dr. Jeannlis Sanchez is an internist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Sanchez specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sanchez provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Jeannlis Sanchez M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
LEBANON, PA 17042Get Direction
Dr. Jeannlis Sanchez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Dr. Willie Joseph Hillson M.D.1448 Lee Beard Way Augusta Georgia 30901
- Dr. Kila Dabney Smith MD300 W Hospital Road Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy M.D.465 N Belair Rd Evans GA 30809
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Faheem B Nusrat MD1008 Atlanta Hwy Warrenton GA 30828
- Dr. William Thomas Neumann MD1443 Anthony Road Augusta GA 30904