Dr. Patrick Ryan is an optometrist practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Ryan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ryan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Patrick W.a. Ryan OD's Practice location
Henrico, VA 23233Get Direction
Dr. Patrick W.a. Ryan OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Amanda G. Kelley O.D.400 Westhampton Sta Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Amanda Colleen Paull OD MS9200 Stony Point Pkwy Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Eric Patrick Nilsen O.D.601 N Courthouse Rd Richmond VA 23236
- Dr. Alexandra Jo cavin Nilsen O.D.601 N Courthouse Rd Richmond VA 23236
- Dr. Jenny N Alsop JENNY ALSOP, O.D.3114 N Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Gary Keith Weingart O.D.8900 W Broad St Henrico VA 23294