Dr. Jeffrey Howard Etherton M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology106 Milford St Suite 605 Salisbury MD, 21804
Dr. Jeffrey Etherton is a cardiologist practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Etherton specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Etherton also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1985
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1985
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Fl Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Jeffrey Howard Etherton M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21804Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Howard Etherton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Etherton
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Ramesh K Agarwal MD145 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Lucy B Vanvoorhees M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Anthony J Frey M.D.1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Joseph L Raffetto M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804