Dr. K peter Huber is a Chiropractor practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Huber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Huber seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. K peter Huber DC's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95207Get Direction
Dr. K peter Huber DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Thomas Keith Paige DC5637 N Pershing Ave Stockton CA 95207
- Dr. Jon Jerrod Serafin D.C.16972 S Harlan Rd Lathrop CA 95330
- Dr. Toni Frances Reynolds D.C.404 W Pine St Lodi CA 95240
- Dr. Bruce Robert Bell D.C.102 N Lincoln Ave Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Russell Bradley Rottacker D.C.321 Cherry Ln Manteca CA 95337
- Dr. Kenneth Arthur Frank D.C.730 Spaans Dr Galt CA 95632