Dr. Murray Solomon is a pathologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Solomon is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Solomon can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Solomon may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med- College Station Tx 1985
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Murray D Solomon MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75244Get Direction
IRVING, TX 75063Get Direction
Dr. Murray D Solomon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. David Wills Nunez DDS, MS1001 Indian Dr Enid OK 73703
- Dr. Mary M Feldman MD1355 River Bend Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Ms. Rocio Del pilar Calle-rodrigue MD6124 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Cary Jocelyn Buresh M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247