Dr. Caroline Egekeze is a pediatrician practicing in Huntington Park, CA. Dr. Egekeze is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Egekeze diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Egekeze can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Nigeria Faculty Of Med University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital MD
University Of Nigeria Faculty Of Med University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Caroline O Egekeze M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington Park, CA 90255Get Direction
Lynwood, CA 90262Get Direction
Dr. Caroline O Egekeze M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Egekeze
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048