Dr. James Cook practices Neurological Surgery in Idaho Falls, ID. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Cook prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
James Lee Cook PA-C's Practice location
James Lee Cook PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Stephen R Marano MD2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Brent H. Greenwald M.D.3155 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Robert Lee Cach M.D.3360 S 15th E Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Brandon Reyes Kelly M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. Clark Hunter Allen M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. John Douglas Dickinson D.O.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404