Dr. Soren Nywall is an optometrist practicing in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Nywall specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Nywall performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Soren A. Nywall O.D.'s Practice location
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494Get Direction
Dr. Soren A. Nywall O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Stephen C Sternitzky O.D.1220 Parkwood Drive Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Thomas Harrison Raabe OD132 East Grand Ave Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Thomas O Wipperfurth O.D.4331 8th St S Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Ronald Clyde Kuehl OD1324 Centerpoint Dr Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Scott Francis Bruneau O.D.1100 E Riverview Expy Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. William R. Becker O.D.2411 3rd St S Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494