Dr. Richard Lipton is a hematologist oncologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Lipton specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1964
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Neurology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard Lipton MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Richard Lipton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Francis A. Forte M.D.350 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Kanti Rai MDLijmc Dept Of Med Hematology Oncology Chief New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY 11212