Nelsy Rivera-betancourt is a physical therapist practicing in Carolina, PR. Nelsy Rivera-betancourt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nelsy Rivera-betancourt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nelsy Rivera-betancourt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Nelsy D. Rivera-betancourt PT's Practice location
Carolina, PR 00985Get Direction
Mrs. Nelsy D. Rivera-betancourt PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Joseny Verdejo RPT1610 AVE. PONCE DE LEON, EDIF, SANTA ANA SAN JUAN PR 00907
- Idalia Reyes valencia PTROBERTO CLEMENTE HSING CAROLINA PR 00987
- Mrs. Cristina Lugo PT10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Mrs. Carmen Lopez PT10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Helena L. Ramirez-rivera10 CALLE CASIA SAN JUAN PR 00921
- Greisy Tellez PTL41 AVE LAUREL BAYAMON PR 00956