Dr. Wanda Rivera is an optometrist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Rivera specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rivera performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Wanda I Rivera O.D.'s Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00969Get Direction
Dr. Wanda I Rivera O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Anouk Michelle Underwood O.D.2135 Carr 2 Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Farzad A. Khazraee O.D.Optica Buena Juana Diaz PR 00795
- Dr. Rafael A Fernandez O.D.Baldorioty De Castro-exp. Carolina PR 00985
- Hilda L Valle irizarry2050 AVE BORINQUEN SANTURCE PR 00915
- Dr. Maria L Barbosa-santos O.D.Trujillo Alto Shopping Center Trujillo Alto PR 00976
- Dr. Diana I. Cruz OPTOMETRY DOCTORD54 Calle Cartagena Trujillo Alto PR 00976