Dr. Eric Arntson is a pathologist practicing in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Arntson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Arntson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Arntson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1989
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- St Vincent Hosp Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- St Vincent Hospital Med Center
Dr. Eric William Arntson MD's Practice location
Puyallup, WA 98372Get Direction
Dr. Eric William Arntson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Adam Ray Kuten MD1112 6th Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Joren Brent Keylock M.D.Madigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Carl Kenneth Johnson DDS601 S Carr Rd Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Katie Erin Wilkinson M.D.1717 S J St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Larry Kenneth O'bryant MD407 14th Ave SE Puyallup WA 98372
- Dr. James L Kelley M.D.2202 S Cedar St Tacoma WA 98405