Richard Bachmann is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Bachmann specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Bachmann participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Richard Edward Bachmann M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
Dr. Richard Edward Bachmann M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Dr. Steven Matthew Hetrick MD, MPH2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Forrest Douglas Littlebird DO, MPH, DTMH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Philip Laird Gould M.D., MPH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Albert Henry Bonnema M.D.2509 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Ronald Shane Day D.O., M.P.H.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Jill Catalano Feig MD, MPH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235