Dr. Steven Mitnick is an internist practicing in Modesto, CA. Dr. Mitnick specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mitnick provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1982
University of California 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- St Mary Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Harbor-UCLA Internal Medicine
- St Mary Medical Center Program
Dr. Steven A Mitnick MD's Practice location
Dr. Steven A Mitnick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitnick
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Barbara Arcilla Kennedy-Funtila MD1541 Florida Avenue Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Upinder Kaur Basi MD1425 W H St Oakdale CA 95361
- Dr. Marek Tadeusz Skowron M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Prithvi Nambalat Shankar MD400 E ORANGEBURG AVE MODESTO CA 95350
- Dr. Vandana Boparai MD200 C St Patterson CA 95363
- Dr. Jungjin H. Lee MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355