Dr. Eric Vaughan practices Emergency Medicine in Grafton, MA. Dr. Vaughan assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Vaughan examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2003
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Bunions, Abdominal Pain, Acid Reflux (gerd) And More
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Emergency Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Eric W Vaughan M.D.'s Practice location
Grafton, MA 01519Get Direction
Shawnee, KS 66203Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Eric W Vaughan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughan
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Mark R. Gallagher MD119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Eric W. Schmidt MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Edward W. Boyer MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Lynn Alexander Farrugia MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Ajeet Jai Singh MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Christina H. Hernon MD157 Union St Marlborough MA 01752