Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease75 Francis Street Bp 119 Brigham And Womens H Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Andrew Eisenhauer is a cardiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Eisenhauer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Eisenhauer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Angiographic and clinical outcomes following acute infarct angioplasty on saphenous vein grafts.
- Coronary-subclavian steal associated with severe aortic stenosis treated with combined percutaneous stenting and minimally invasive aortic valve replacement.
- Effect of renal artery stenting on renal function and size in patients with atherosclerotic renovascular disease.
- Atherosclerotic renovascular disease: diagnosis and treatment.
- An unusual cause of claudication.
- Carotid stenting in the bovine arch.
- Comparison of the risk of vascular complications associated with femoral and radial access coronary catheterization procedures in obese versus nonobese patients.
- Use of suture-mediated vascular closure devices for the management of femoral vein access after transcatheter procedures.
- Approaches to difficult filter retrieval in carotid stenting.
- Morphometric analysis of particulate debris extracted by four different embolic protection devices from coronary arteries, aortocoronary saphenous vein conduits, and carotid arteries.
- Guidelines for therapy of ST-segment-elevation acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting to Partners Healthcare system hospital emergency departments.
- Use of real-time 3D transesophageal echocardiography in percutaneous intervention of a flush-occluded pulmonary vein.
- Percutaneous revascularization of long femoral artery lesions for claudication: patency over 2.5 years and impact of systematic surveillance.
- Prolonged door-to-balloon time: is treatment delayed always treatment denied?
- Percutaneous extraction of right atrial mass using the Angiovac aspiration system.
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
- Femoral artery percutaneous revascularization for patients with critical limb ischemia: outcomes compared to patients with claudication over 2.5 years.
- The transcatheter valve revolution: time for a compensatory pause.
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement using the Edwards SAPIEN transcatheter heart valves.
- Transjugular approach in valve-in-valve transcatheter mitral valve replacement: direct route to the valve.
- Usefulness and safety of ultrasound-assisted catheter-directed thrombolysis for submassive pulmonary emboli.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement via Left Anterior Thoracotomy in a Patient With Severe Pectus Excavatum.
- Surgical Versus Percutaneous Femoral Access for Delivery of Large-Bore Cardiovascular Devices (from the PARTNER Trial).
- Letter: Lymphocyte response.
- Sequential directional atherectomy of coronary bifurcation lesions.
- The management of mitral valve disease.
- Method for re-sheathing Palmaz-Schatz coronary stent delivery system after intentional or accidental sheath withdrawal.
- "Seinfeld syncope".
- Bilateral percutaneous balloon angioplasty of the axillary arteries in a patient with giant cell arteritis and upper extremity ischemic symptoms not responsive to corticosteroids.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eisenhauer
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is a Stent?
A stent is an expandable metal tube that is used to treat weak arteries. These stents help in opening up arteries that are narrowed down by the accumulation of plaques. Implantation of the tube helps in reducing the constriction of blood flow in the affected region. The metal mesh is implanted...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Afshin Ehsan M.D.2 Dudley Street Providence Rhode Island 02905
- Alyson Lee Kelley-hedgepeth MD110 Liberty St Brockton MA 02301