Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease75 Francis Street Bp 119 Brigham And Womens H Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Andrew Eisenhauer is a cardiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Eisenhauer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Eisenhauer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Angiographic and clinical outcomes following acute infarct angioplasty on saphenous vein grafts.
- Coronary-subclavian steal associated with severe aortic stenosis treated with combined percutaneous stenting and minimally invasive aortic valve replacement.
- Effect of renal artery stenting on renal function and size in patients with atherosclerotic renovascular disease.
- Atherosclerotic renovascular disease: diagnosis and treatment.
- An unusual cause of claudication.
- Carotid stenting in the bovine arch.
- Comparison of the risk of vascular complications associated with femoral and radial access coronary catheterization procedures in obese versus nonobese patients.
- Use of suture-mediated vascular closure devices for the management of femoral vein access after transcatheter procedures.
- Approaches to difficult filter retrieval in carotid stenting.
- Morphometric analysis of particulate debris extracted by four different embolic protection devices from coronary arteries, aortocoronary saphenous vein conduits, and carotid arteries.
- Guidelines for therapy of ST-segment-elevation acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting to Partners Healthcare system hospital emergency departments.
- Use of real-time 3D transesophageal echocardiography in percutaneous intervention of a flush-occluded pulmonary vein.
- Percutaneous revascularization of long femoral artery lesions for claudication: patency over 2.5 years and impact of systematic surveillance.
- Prolonged door-to-balloon time: is treatment delayed always treatment denied?
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Andrew Craig Eisenhauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eisenhauer
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Avni Thakore M.D.88 E Newton St Boston MA 02118
- Alanna Morris M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Philip Podrid MD1400 VFW PKWY WEST ROXBURY MA 02132
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD100 Charles River Plz Boston MA 02114
- Afshin Ehsan M.D.TUFTS NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL CENTER BOSTON MA 02111