Dr. Charles Levea MD PHD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical PathologyElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY, 14263
Dr. Charles Levea is a pathologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Levea is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Levea can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Levea may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1996
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1996
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2001
- Colorectal Cancer (colon Cancer)
- Rectal Problems
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor2004 - 2014Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Dr. Charles Levea MD PHD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Joanne L. Becker MDElm St. & Carlton Street Buffalo New York 14263
- Dr. William Boyczuk MD, D.D.S.1947 RIDGE RD WEST SENECA NY 14224
- Dr. Keith Krabill MD115 Flint Rd Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. James Joseph Woytash D.D.S , M.D.462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Michael Boyczuk D.D.S.1947 RIDGE RD WEST SENECA NY 14224
- Dr. Mihai Merzianu MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263