Dr. Charles Levea MD PHD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical PathologyElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY, 14263
Dr. Charles Levea is a pathologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Levea is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Levea can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Levea may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1996
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1996
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2001
- Colorectal Cancer (colon Cancer)
- Rectal Problems
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor2004 - 2014Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Dr. Charles Levea MD PHD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Charles Levea MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Joanne L. Becker MDElm St. & Carlton Street Buffalo New York 14263
- Dr. Mihai Merzianu MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Vishala T Neppalli MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Fadi Habib MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Kai Fu MD, PHDELM AND CARLTON STREETS BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Richard Cheney MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263