Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology448 Temple Hill Rd Suite 101 New Windsor NY, 12553
Dr. Henry Lasky is a rheumatologist practicing in New Windsor, NY. Dr. Lasky specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Lasky treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coney Island Hospital Program
Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.'s Practice location
New Windsor, NY 12553Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10941Get Direction
Dr. Henry Paul Lasky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lasky
- Real Housewives Star Kyle Richards Opens Up About Her Struggle with Fibromyalgia
Keeping chronic diseases as a secret can have its advantages and disadvantages, all of which that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Kyle Richards is familiar with.Fibromyalgia is not a common disease, but it still affects many people in United States, even stars and moderately famous people....
- Describing Fibromyalgia Pain
Coping with fibromyalgiaModern culture puts overwhelming focus on life optimism and leaves little room to talk about the other side and sorrow some people feel. I often ask myself why the freedom to express pain without feeling like you are burdening someone is gone, especially since pain is often a...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- Dr. Suleman Bhana M.D.155 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Mark J Bele DO155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Varuni Rao D.O.1910 South Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. David Engelbrecht M.D.500 E Main St Jefferson Valley NY 10535
- Dr. Elena Katzap D.O95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Tracey Ann Schmidt MD83 Lexington Drive Newburgh NY 12550