Dr. Rajeev Bhatia MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY, 11219
Dr. Rajeev Bhatia practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bhatia treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2013-2014 U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals - Pulmonology
- Pediatrics: Infants and Children's Hospital of Brooklyn, NY
- Pediatric Pulmonology: Children's Hospital Los Angeles, CA Pediatric
Dr. Rajeev Bhatia MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Akron, OH 44308Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Rajeev Bhatia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatia
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Dr. Robert Giusti MD25 Schermerhorn St Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Patricia A Walker MD350 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Elizabeth Kajunski Fiorino MD160 E 32nd St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Hedi Louise Leistner MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Lynne Quittell OtherColumbia University Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Joshua P Needleman MD505 E 70th St New York NY 10021