Dr. Aali M Shah M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX, 75235
Dr. Aali Shah practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Shah treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Aali M Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Most of the times, people with varicose veins rarely have challenges. If at all they do show up, it is usually after many years.Other ailments and conditions are often similar to varicose conditions. The conditions below are signs, causes or risks associated with varicose veins.BleedingIf you bump...
- Are You Aware of the Symptoms Associated with Graves' Disease?
Graves' disease gets its name from the doctor who first discovered this medical condition, Robert J. Graves. The disease is a medical condition associated with the endocrine system, particularly the thyroid glands. This is a medical condition that causes the thyroid glands to produce excessive...
- Sore Throat: Is it Viral or Bacterial? Know the Difference
The throat is prone to infections by either viral or bacterial vectors. Thus, it is very important to know the underlying cause as well as the differences in common throat conditions. Differential diagnosis is needed for an accurate treatment plan.Sore Throat Versus Strep ThroatSore throat or...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Post-Workout Protein is Absolutely Necessary
Experts claim that eating or drinking protein after a workout is the best way to recover muscles, but there is no consensus regarding what protein is the best option for muscle recovery and growth after strenuous exercise. According to a new study conducted by researchers, whey protein seems to be...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Edgar Erold Kiss M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Weiwei Boone MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD13601 Preston Rd Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Patrick N. Olomu M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235