Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1968
Madras Medical College 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Cholesterol Management (lipid Disorders), Diabetes, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cook County Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Internal Medicine; Jewish Hosp Of Cincinnati, Internal Medicine
- New York University (NYU) Affiliated Hospitals
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60634Get Direction
Dr. R Rajasekhar MD SC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rajasekhar
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Vipal Kumar Arora M.D.3825 S. Highland Ave Downers Grove IL 60515